|view of Mt. Morris from Town Hill||Baily and Hazel Patterson Minor (Ron's parents)||Civil War Veterans in front of Civil War Monument (see * below)||Clover Farm, 1960 (see ** below)||Walter Snyder inside Clover Farm|
|1908 newspaper article about Walter Snyder's dad's attempt to elope||50th Wedding Anniversery of Enlow and Clara Lemeley (they lived where Bernoskis live today)||Genevieve Lemley||John Lemley (Ellen Campbell's great, great grandfather)||John Lemley as a child|
|50th Anniversery of John and Sarah Lemeley, Sept. 3, 1921||Ruth-Ann Hoy and Russel Lemley (neice & nephew of Arthur & Pearl Lemley) (background Lemley Barn, now Brown/Petsonk residence)||Lemley Brothers (Marion, Wilbert, Sanford, Lewis, Albert)||Mt. Morris United Methodist Church (after completion of addition)||Mt. Morris United Methodist Church (before addition)|
|Alex & Arabel Minor||Ron Minor and bros. accepting "Century Farm" award||article about Minor "Century Farm" award||article continued||Minor family gathering at award ceromony|
|Raymond and Helen Lemley||Sanforth and Elizabeth Lemley (taken in buggy, Little Shannon)||Minor and Laura Shanks Lemley (1800's)||Ruth Hickman article from 1965 Democrat Messenger|
** Clover Farm store was located across the street from what is now UM Parsonage. Willis Emigh was the first owner. Walter Snyder owned the store 1950-60. John Lewellen owned the store 1960-1985. The building burned around 1990.